Here are highlights from Heal Thy Practice 2015
"Gave me a new outlook on health care, not disease care. The speakers were inspiring examples of how it can be done."
– Alan Hjelle, MD, Algona, IA
Who Should Attend?
Heal Thy Practice: Transforming Patient Care - a conference for medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathy (DOs), broad-scope chiropractors (DCs), naturopathic physicians (NDs/NMDs), nurses, nutrition counselors, medical students, and other health care professionals interested in improving clinical outcomes, as well as the business aspects of their practices through prevention-focused, patient-centered medicine.
At Heal Thy Practice, you'll connect with like-minded colleagues from across the country, while earning up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Learn from leading integrative clinicians, and enjoy delicious healthy meals at one of New York's finest resorts.
- — Enhance clinical skills for diagnosing food sensitivities, minimizing drug-induced nutrient depletions and improving care of complex patients.
- — Increase practice revenue.
- — Understand various practice models.
- — Apply practical "nuts & bolts" management & marketing skills.
- — Get a grip on medicolegal issues.
- — Understand the value of the various credentials & certifications available in integrative medicine.
- — Renew enthusiasm for clinical practice.